We are passionate about what we eat and whenever possible include organic food in our daily diet. The reason is simple: For every piece of organic food we eat, we are reducing the amount of pesticides and chemicals which enter our bodies. Surely that has to make sense!
To mark the start of the Soil Association’s #OrganicSeptember we have created a series of short videos where David shows you how easy, affordable and fun it is to cook Organic. We hope that by sharing these videos, it will encourage more people to introduce Organic food into their diets, and also demonstrate that anyone can prepare delicious home-made food.
We would love to hear your comments and feedback, and it would be fantastic if you could create your own videos and shared them with us!
If you are new to home cooking and do not have the confidence or experience to prepare and cook food, David will be happy to offer one-to-one tuition. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below we will be adding a list of the videos as we film them, please click on the title to go to each video as well as the page where you can download the recipe.
- Who fancies Pizza?
- Organic Bread in 3 easy steps
- Organic Blueberry Pancakes
- Organic Vegetarian Red Lentil Rotini
- Organic Red Pepper Hummus and Pitta Bread
- Organic Garden Vegetable & Goats Cheese Quiche
- Organic Spicy Parsnip Soup
- Organic Vegetable Curry
- Organic Porridge (coming soon)
- Organic Butternut Squash and Aubergine Gratin (coming soon)
- Organic Cauliflower and Coconut Spiced Soup (coming soon)
- Organic Pitta Bread (coming soon)